Shoutbox

my emoticon panel is missing...please help - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: my emoticon panel is missing...please help (/showthread.php?tid=89825)

my emoticon panel is missing...please help by shawhu on 03-23-2009 at 07:16 AM

I've recently upgrade my live messenger to the latest version and found that my moticon panel is missing. the one usually you use it to send nudge, send smiles,etc. see my attachment

i now have the latest version of windows live messenger 14.0.8064.206 with plus! MsgPlusLive-481.exe

my account is normal, when i logon another computer, it's perfectly normal. it just happen on one of my working desktop.

i've tried to uninstall and reinstlal, no good. i've also tried to delete stuff in C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Messenger, doesn't work either.

RE: my emoticon panel is missing...please help by shawhu on 03-24-2009 at 05:23 AM

please...anybody? any ideas?

RE: my emoticon panel is missing...please help by djdannyp on 03-24-2009 at 06:50 AM

In a conversation window, press the far right button on the toolbar so that the menu comes up, then click "Tools" then "Show Toolbars" and is formatting ticked?

RE: my emoticon panel is missing...please help by shawhu on 03-27-2009 at 02:47 AM

:D Thanks! it works.LOL