Shoutbox

I opened two Msns but how to close? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: I opened two Msns but how to close? (/showthread.php?tid=89863)

I opened two Msns but how to close? by xpaperxheartx on 03-25-2009 at 04:05 AM

I opened two MSNs, but now I can't close the new one and I can't switch back to my old one. I can't log out of my old one or log in. How can I close one of my MSNs? I've tried Exiting and restarting but it doesn't work.

RE: I opened two Msns but how to close? by Joshua on 03-25-2009 at 08:03 AM

Right click on the icon of the Messenger in the taskbar that you are trying to close. Then, Click exit.

RE: RE: I opened two Msns but how to close? by xpaperxheartx on 03-25-2009 at 03:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Joshua
Right click on the icon of the Messenger in the taskbar that you are trying to close. Then, Click exit.

But one msn is still open and I can't find it anywhere. its not on the taskbar and i can't open it from the icon in the folder either but i know im logged on since my friends talk to me
RE: I opened two Msns but how to close? by kezz on 03-27-2009 at 10:50 AM

Is the system tray fully expanded? There is a small arrow pointing to the left at the end of the tray. Clicking it will reveal icons that have been automatically hidden.

RE: I opened two Msns but how to close? by Vilkku on 03-27-2009 at 12:00 PM

Or you can open the Task Manager by right-clicking on the taskbar and click Task Manager, then under processes find msnmsgr.exe and terminate it.

RE: I opened two Msns but how to close? by xpaperxheartx on 03-27-2009 at 03:00 PM

Oh thanks this worked.