Shoutbox

[SUGGESTION] Update icons and statuses for WLM 2009 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [SUGGESTION] Update icons and statuses for WLM 2009 (/showthread.php?tid=89933)

[SUGGESTION] Update icons and statuses for WLM 2009 by limeares on 03-27-2009 at 08:42 PM

Hi,

I will like Patchou to update the icons in the taskbar, and of tabbed chats (of convo windows) to the new ones of WLM 2009.

Screenshot:

[Image: tabbedchats.jpg]

And in the taskbar the same:

[Image: taskbar.jpg]

Also I would like to have the statuses updated in the notifications of chatting window when someone change his/her status (in spanish). It displays "user changed the status to "No disponible". But in WLM 2009 is "Ocupado" (busy).

Please tell me if I am wrong.

Thanks!

RE: [SUGGESTION] Update icons and statuses for WLM 2009 by djdannyp on 03-27-2009 at 08:47 PM

The icons, along with the whole look of Plus! are going to be overhauled for Plus! 5

RE: [SUGGESTION] Update icons and statuses for WLM 2009 by limeares on 03-27-2009 at 09:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
The icons, along with the whole look of Plus! are going to be overhauled for Plus! 5
Good! Hope that Plus! 5 is in development and launches soon! :)
RE: [SUGGESTION] Update icons and statuses for WLM 2009 by Shiny Rabbit on 04-19-2009 at 08:13 AM

last I heard, Patchou is working very hard on Plus 5, as for launch date, well I think any time over the next month or 2, could be 3

RE: [SUGGESTION] Update icons and statuses for WLM 2009 by djdannyp on 04-19-2009 at 09:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Shiny Rabbit
last I heard, Patchou is working very hard on Plus 5, as for launch date, well I think any time over the next month or 2, could be 3

please don't guess release dates...not only is it impossible to do, it adds extra pressure in the community as some people will start thinking that it is an actual release date and be clamouring for it....they're bad enough when patchou says "a couple of weeks"....two weeks later and everyone is chomping at the bit like rabid rotweillers.
RE: [SUGGESTION] Update icons and statuses for WLM 2009 by mynetx on 04-19-2009 at 10:48 AM

Patience is a virtue.