Shoutbox

[Request] When a .exe is running, PSM, nickname, and/or status changes - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] When a .exe is running, PSM, nickname, and/or status changes (/showthread.php?tid=90062)

[Request] When a .exe is running, PSM, nickname, and/or status changes by riahc4 on 04-08-2009 at 08:24 AM

Hey

I had a idea the other day for a script. If a .exe is running in Task Manager, this script can change the PSM, the nickname, or/and status to whatever the user chooses. I thought this the other day because I was running a full screen game and Messenger changes to Busy but I also would like to tell people what Im doing in my PSM.

RE: [Request] When a .exe is running, PSM, nickname, and/or status changes by Spunky on 04-08-2009 at 08:28 AM

Doesn't/Didn't AppMon+ do this? (I think it's by Alex and don't think it's been maintained, but could be useful)

RE: RE: [Request] When a .exe is running, PSM, nickname, and/or status changes by riahc4 on 04-08-2009 at 05:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Spunky
Doesn't/Didn't AppMon+ do this? (I think it's by Alex and don't think it's been maintained, but could be useful)
Could be....Im gonna search for it in the forums now.