Shoutbox

Quick but important question - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Quick but important question (/showthread.php?tid=90095)

Quick but important question by Eddie on 04-10-2009 at 04:59 PM

Hey folks, just a sort of legal question i suppose, if there are people around my house, just running around talking, drinking etc, should i call the police? Because at the moment they are all driving but not hooning, but at this point in time i dont feel safe, their sitting on my garden etc, and only my nan and myself are at home. Suggestions?

RE: Quick but important question by blessedguy on 04-10-2009 at 05:22 PM

Call the police =P
If you feel somewhat unsafe about anything, you should call them, no matter what.

RE: Quick but important question by SikStyles on 04-12-2009 at 09:21 PM

are they on your land? if yes, then you have the right to call the police. you should hang up a sign as well that say "No Trespassing! Violators will be sent to Russia!"

RE: RE: Quick but important question by SmokingCookie on 04-13-2009 at 04:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SikStyles
"No Trespassing! Violators will be sent to Russia!"

Make that Siberia.

Anyways, it's your land, your property. The police are there to guarantee one's safety.
RE: Quick but important question by Spunky on 04-13-2009 at 09:41 PM

The police should move them on anyway, even if not your land, for drinking (possible drunk and disorderly), causing a neusance (I know spelling is wrong ^o)). As well, in UK groups of people can be disbanded in certain places

RE: RE: Quick but important question by Phillip on 04-13-2009 at 10:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Spunky
The police should move them on anyway, even if not your land, for drinking (possible drunk and disorderly), causing a neusance (I know spelling is wrong ^o)). As well, in UK groups of people can be disbanded in certain places
The police wouldn't show up for 2 hours.