Shoutbox

can see me when im appearing offline? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: can see me when im appearing offline? (/showthread.php?tid=90101)

can see me when im appearing offline? by redcrimson on 04-10-2009 at 07:31 PM

Hello

I want to know if people can tell that im appearing offline through a program of some sort. or if they  have an add on or something that gives them an alert that i signed in as appear offline.

is it possible? can they know? does it exist?

or is msn really secure and no one can tell that im appearing offline or signed in as appear offline??

RE: can see me when im appearing offline? by Spunky on 04-10-2009 at 07:32 PM

No. No. No. You will not show up when appearing offline. At all. 100%.

RE: can see me when im appearing offline? by redcrimson on 04-10-2009 at 07:50 PM

so theres noway? i can sign into msn as appear offline as much as i want and no1 is ever going to find out?

RE: can see me when im appearing offline? by Lou on 04-10-2009 at 07:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by redcrimson
so theres noway? i can sign into msn as appear offline as much as i want and no1 is ever going to find out?
Repetition is great isn't it? Yes, it's safe. It's secure. They won't know. It won't show them. They will not be aware of it. They won't have knowledge of it. They won't identify you as appearing offline.
RE: can see me when im appearing offline? by redcrimson on 04-10-2009 at 07:59 PM

thank you. I just wanted to make sure
because some people are coming up with all sort of lies about msn and how they can detect who ever is appearing offline and i heard things about msn discovery.

so i really just want to make sure that noone is ever going to detect me as appearing offline when im actually online.

thank you guys.