Shoutbox

The sims 3 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: The sims 3 (/showthread.php?tid=90161)

The sims 3 by Blobs on 04-14-2009 at 02:00 PM

The simss 3 is coming soon guys,  I LOVE the sims, so i really cannot wait for the new game to come out. I've already pre-ordered it! :D
Whats you opinions guys? :)

RE: The sims 3 by Discrate on 04-14-2009 at 02:03 PM

sims is boring now.

operation flash point 2 > sims 3

RE: The sims 3 by Phillip on 04-14-2009 at 02:32 PM

The only good thing about that game was making lesbian couples.

RE: RE: The sims 3 by Discrate on 04-14-2009 at 02:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Phillip

no it wasnt, the only good thing was accidentally having to many children so you take him outside and build a wall around him outside and let him die :P
RE: RE: RE: The sims 3 by Phillip on 04-14-2009 at 02:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
quote:

no it wasnt, the only good thing was accidentally having to many children so you take him outside and build a wall around him outside and let him die :P
You could also put a stove in there or something and let them catch on fire..!
RE: RE: RE: RE: The sims 3 by Discrate on 04-14-2009 at 02:49 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
quote:

You could also put a stove in there or something and let them catch on fire..!

takes to long
RE: The sims 3 by stoshrocket on 04-14-2009 at 04:03 PM

Eh, I liked it breifly as a teen, was quite interesting at first, but within a short time I really lost interest and didn't pick up with the Sims 2 because of the sheer amount of expansion packs and stuff. I might have a look at Sims 3, but the originality and idea of the game is dated now tbh... I'll stick with my free 1-month xbox live account to play halo online, and when that expires next week, back to my (MMO)RPG's :cheesy:

RE: The sims 3 by blessedguy on 04-14-2009 at 04:39 PM

I think I'll stick with TS1 =P.
Not THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT much has changed since Makin' Magic, also I don't think it's worth R$150,00 (US$70.00).

RE: The sims 3 by djdannyp on 04-14-2009 at 04:52 PM

quote:

that was a lot better on 'Singles'.....it was like a really crap version of the sims that was mainly a sex sim.....no dodgy censorship or anything

but yeah.....the sims is rubbish....they release 'updates' all the time that don't change anything

not to mention the MASSES of hard-drive space it took/takes up

oh yeah.....you can't get anywhere with it either..i hate games that you can't complete, or at least do objectives
RE: The sims 3 by Rolando on 04-14-2009 at 04:54 PM

I used to round up all my neighbors in a building with no doors. Even the pizza delivery guy. It was fun. But then one day it caught on fire... the firefighters couldn't get it, the people couldn't get out, and I couldn't pause the game. They all died :)

RE: The sims 3 by James Potter on 04-14-2009 at 05:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Rolando
I used to round up all my neighbors in a building with no doors. Even the pizza delivery guy. It was fun. But then one day it caught on fire... the firefighters couldn't get it, the people couldn't get out, and I couldn't pause the game. They all died :)
I tried that too, previously. Fun watching Sim characters die helplessly. :P
Got a lot boring after some time, too... =\
RE: RE: The sims 3 by Vimto on 04-15-2009 at 09:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Rolando

That was so climactic, but you ruined it! You should have put...

I used to round up all my neighbors in a building with no doors. Even the pizza delivery guy. It was fun. But then one day it caught on fire... the firefighters couldn't get it, the people couldn't get out, and I couldn't pause the game.

They all died :O DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

:)

/weirdness