Shoutbox

Help!!!! USay 1.1 font dosent change - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Help!!!! USay 1.1 font dosent change (/showthread.php?tid=90216)

Help!!!! USay 1.1 font dosent change by hartey11 on 04-17-2009 at 07:58 PM

Hi. just added USay 1.1 and tried it out a couple of times, but it wont change the font to the person im trying impersonate! anybody know how i can fix this???

Thanks

RE: Help!!!! USay 1.1 font dosent change by Moh on 04-17-2009 at 08:12 PM

The script imitates the user font at the impersonated user window and not your window as given in the script's description.

RE: Help!!!! USay 1.1 font dosent change by hartey11 on 04-17-2009 at 08:19 PM

yeah i no it sez that, but when i have used it on my contacts they say they know its me coz the font hasent changed!!! hence why i dont think its doing what it sez in the description....

RE: Help!!!! USay 1.1 font dosent change by blessedguy on 04-17-2009 at 08:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hartey11
yeah i no it sez that, but when i have used it on my contacts they say they know its me coz the font hasent changed!!! hence why i dont think its doing what it sez in the description....
Despite the unreadbility of your text, there was nothing saying it would copy fonts =P, although you can choose that font by yourself...
RE: Help!!!! USay 1.1 font dosent change by hartey11 on 04-17-2009 at 09:01 PM

how was that unreadable????

i never said i wanted to "copy fonts" but the scripts description says "- This version also imitates the user font (at the impersonated user window)", which to me suggests that it should change the font on their screen, which it isnt doing!! im trying to find out why it isnt doing that??? and having to constantly change fonts is rather anoying, which is the main reason i want to get this working properly......

RE: Help!!!! USay 1.1 font dosent change by blessedguy on 04-17-2009 at 09:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hartey11
how was that unreadable????

i never said i wanted to "copy fonts" but the scripts description says "- This version also imitates the user font (at the impersonated user window)", which to me suggests that it should change the font on their screen, which it isnt doing!! im trying to find out why it isnt doing that??? and having to constantly change fonts is rather anoying, which is the main reason i want to get this working properly......
Yeah, I see it does state that... (didn't see that)
(and by unreadable, I was talking about your slangs: not everybody knows them, specially when your native language has completely different phonems)