Shoutbox

[Suggestion] Auto-Accept Requests - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [Suggestion] Auto-Accept Requests (/showthread.php?tid=90227)

[Suggestion] Auto-Accept Requests by nuuzeli on 04-18-2009 at 09:55 AM

Could the "Auto-Accept Requests" feature, possibly, ever get an option to choose which contacts on your list it applies to?

I'd really like to use the feature, but not let absolutely everyone on my list get the chance to just put my webcam on whenever they want to.

Just a suggestion, cheers! :)

RE: [Suggestion] Auto-Accept Requests by Moh on 04-18-2009 at 10:02 AM

You can choose specified contacts by clicking on "Filter by Contacts", tick them and then OK. ^o)

RE: [Suggestion] Auto-Accept Requests by nuuzeli on 04-18-2009 at 11:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Moh Zayadi
You can choose specified contacts by clicking on "Filter by Contacts", tick them and then OK. ^o)

Nevermind! :D There's no "filter by contacts" in the newest MSN (not that I see), but I just noticed that when you click on the "auto-accept requests" in someone's window, it doesn't apply to the other windows... I'm dumb, should have tried that before posting, lol.
RE: RE: [Suggestion] Auto-Accept Requests by Moh on 04-18-2009 at 01:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nuuzeli
quote:

Nevermind! :D There's no "filter by contacts" in the newest MSN (not that I see), but I just noticed that when you click on the "auto-accept requests" in someone's window, it doesn't apply to the other windows... I'm dumb, should have tried that before posting, lol.

RE: [Suggestion] Auto-Accept Requests by nuuzeli on 04-18-2009 at 03:21 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nuuzeli
quote:

I'm so blind -_______________- I checked the Plus! preferences like billion times and never saw that... Thank you a lot!