Shoutbox

how do you unlock windows messenger plus if you used the ctrl space thing to hide it - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: how do you unlock windows messenger plus if you used the ctrl space thing to hide it (/showthread.php?tid=90258)

how do you unlock windows messenger plus if you used the ctrl space thing to hide it by oxbabygirlox on 04-19-2009 at 09:51 PM

I pressed ctrl + space and windows messenger plus 'hid'. Now i cannot open messenger anymore. What is the systray icon? And how do i unlock messenger again?

RE: how do you unlock windows messenger plus if you used the ctrl space thing to hide it by prashker on 04-19-2009 at 09:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
If you locked your Messenger by accident and don't know how to get it back, look for a new icon in your notification area (bottom right, by the clock). It usually looks like a grey disk with tubes/pipes underneath. If you hover your mouse over it, you will see 'Windows Live Messenger'. [Image: 4gdm8ol.png] Double click this icon to bring your Messenger back.

RE: how do you unlock windows messenger plus if you used the ctrl space thing to hide it by oxbabygirlox on 04-19-2009 at 10:07 PM

thankyou very much!!! you are a saviour!!
:D:D:D