Shoutbox

[Request] Forcing WLM to save pictures in "my received files" - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Forcing WLM to save pictures in "my received files" (/showthread.php?tid=90261)

[Request] Forcing WLM to save pictures in "my received files" by david13579 on 04-20-2009 at 02:11 AM

The new photoshare feature saves pictures in "my pictures" when you download one, but I liked it when they used to go to my received files so that I knew I got them from MSN/WLM.  Can a script that forces WLM to save pictures in "My received files" be made?

RE: [Request] Forcing WLM to save pictures in "my received files" by SnakeCRO on 04-20-2009 at 03:38 AM

Would be awesome if someone would make this....but i think that this question was asked before, and the answers were really negative

RE: [Request] Forcing WLM to save pictures in "my received files" by david13579 on 04-20-2009 at 05:06 AM

So, no option other than request the feature to MS? I wonder why MS moved them to M Pictures.

EDIT: The other topic about photosharing is about making them auto-save without having to pick them manually, that is entirely different from what I'm asking.  All I'm asking is for a way to change the directory it saves pics to.

[no subject] by Scovery on 08-21-2009 at 07:44 PM

This function will be nice