Shoutbox

My plus wont work >< - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: My plus wont work >< (/showthread.php?tid=90295)

My plus wont work >< by o0ocriso0o on 04-21-2009 at 04:43 PM

hi all ..

after i Updated my spyware "Spyware Doctor PC Tools" i Runned windows live plus , It opened sweetly but without the Plus effects and stuff :(

i reinstalled plus but it did't work ><

any help please ???

RE: My plus wont work >< by Kahdrill on 04-25-2009 at 09:47 PM

I am having the very same problem. I can get plus! to start in about 10% of the times. I can't really see any pattern to when it works and when it doesn't, but I use Spyware Doctor PC Tools as well.
I have checked my programs but I do -not- have ThreatFire installed.

RE: My plus wont work >< by Kahdrill on 04-25-2009 at 09:53 PM

UPDATE: I shut down PC Tools Spyware doctor and shut down MSN and started MSN again with Plus! loading as normal again. Then I started PC Tools again.

RE: My plus wont work >< by Patchou on 04-25-2009 at 10:40 PM

Thank you for informing us that this software has a problem with Messenger Plus!. I'll check that out.

RE: My plus wont work >< by riahc4 on 04-26-2009 at 02:18 PM

Did you install the sponser?

RE: My plus wont work >< by xtone1984 on 04-26-2009 at 04:25 PM

oh my the same thing started to happen to me about a week ago. i just disabled spyware doctor pc tools after reading this topic and plus started to work perfectly again. so it is a problem of compatibility after the last update. what can i / we do to make it work again without having to remove / switch our antivirus ?

RE: My plus wont work >< by xtone1984 on 04-27-2009 at 02:25 AM

what can we do to fix it ?

RE: My plus wont work >< by djdannyp on 04-27-2009 at 05:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by xtone1984
what can we do to fix it ?

If there is incompatibility with another program then there may not be anything you can do.

Did you install Messenger Plus! Live with the sponsor?  As this may be the reason it doesn't work with Spyware Doctor PC Tools.

If not, then you have no option but to switch anti-spyware software, or to not use Messenger Plus! Live
RE: My plus wont work >< by xtone1984 on 04-27-2009 at 12:25 PM

i didnt install the sponsor, the only weird thing is that it worked perfectly ok until pc tools spyware doctor's last update (last week)