Shoutbox

Problem with Messenger Live Plus Account Administrator and Limited - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Problem with Messenger Live Plus Account Administrator and Limited (/showthread.php?tid=90301)

Problem with Messenger Live Plus Account Administrator and Limited by Maztercharlez!!! on 04-22-2009 at 03:23 AM

Hi,

I need help with Messenger Plus! Live

I installed it on the Administrator account of my pc and it didn't appear on Windows Live Messenger, but it does appear in the Limited account.

Any ideas??

I(?) would appreciate your reply.

RE: Problem with Messenger Live Plus Account Administrator and Limited by robert_dll on 04-22-2009 at 09:54 PM

Translation of the translation:

quote:
Hi,

I need help with Messenger Plus! Live

I installed it on the Administrator account of my pc and it didn't appear on Windows Live Messenger, but it does appear in the Limited account. Any ideas??

I(?) would appreciate your reply.
I hope I typed what he tried to say :P

@MazterCharlez!!!: Ask for help to translate what you want to post, but don't ask it to me, I had free time :zippy:
RE: Problem with Messenger Live Plus Account Administrator and Limited by djdannyp on 04-23-2009 at 05:48 AM

Messenger Plus! Live Disappears after restart

Please read that thread, it should help you

From the sounds of it, the problem is with Messenger Plus! Live disappearing, probably cos of an incompatible program....I don't think it's connected with Administrator or Limited accounts

RE: Problem with Messenger Live Plus Account Administrator and Limited by Maztercharlez!!! on 04-23-2009 at 02:27 PM

No,

When installing Windows Live Messenger 2009 as the manager had no Mesenger Plus Live! Installed
And Msgplus! Appears in the Limited
account

RE: Problem with Messenger Live Plus Account Administrator and Limited by Spunky on 04-23-2009 at 02:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Maztercharlez!!!
No,

When installing Windows Live Messenger 2009 as the manager had no Mesenger Plus Live! Installed
And Msgplus! Appears in the Limited
account

Maybe you have software that conflicts with MP!L, but needs admin rights to run ^o)