Shoutbox

WLM status sync type script? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: WLM status sync type script? (/showthread.php?tid=90362)

WLM status sync type script? by High Speed Chaser on 04-26-2009 at 10:57 AM

Is there a script that allows for when 2 or more instances of messenger are open, I can type a command such as /allappearoffline, /allaway, /allbusy and all the instances of messengers will go to that status?

RE: WLM status sync type script? by warmth on 04-26-2009 at 11:03 AM

maybe this will be more like a good suggestion for WLMStatus than a request for another script :P

RE: WLM status sync type script? by High Speed Chaser on 04-27-2009 at 10:25 AM

So it is possible?

I'm not sure how it would fit into WLMStatus.

RE: WLM status sync type script? by matty on 04-27-2009 at 01:58 PM

Something like this should work... not sure if it does I wrote the entire thing while at work.

RE: WLM status sync type script? by MeEtc on 04-27-2009 at 04:25 PM

I think SonicSam had a script like this made for him at one point. Try asking him.

RE: RE: WLM status sync type script? by High Speed Chaser on 04-29-2009 at 07:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by matty
Something like this should work... not sure if it does I wrote the entire thing while at work.

Thanks matty but when I type /allonline or any other command it says the command is not recognised.
RE: WLM status sync type script? by matty on 04-29-2009 at 12:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by High Speed Chaser
quote:

Thanks matty but when I type /allonline or any other command it says the command is not recognised.
Yeah I screwed up the script. It didn't quite work as expected when I got home. Few things the window NEVER opens and therefore the Window Message cannot be registered. I will have to look at it later to see why this is.
RE: RE: WLM status sync type script? by pollolibredegrasa on 04-29-2009 at 02:23 PM

quote:
Few things the window NEVER opens and therefore the Window Message cannot be registered. I will have to look at it later to see why this is.

You got the params the wrong way round when creating the window (and missed an e in listener) :P
Javascript code:
    MsgPlus.CreateWnd('wListner', 'Window.xml')

should be
Javascript code:
    MsgPlus.CreateWnd('Window.xml','wListener')

You also forgot to close the <TopMost> tag in the XML. :)

After fixing these however I still can't get it to work. Quickly reading the scripting docs makes me think its something to do with the absence of 'PlusWnd::RegisterMessageNotification', however I have no idea how to implement it.

RE: WLM status sync type script? by matty on 04-29-2009 at 02:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by pollolibredegrasa
You also forgot to close the <TopMost> tag in the XML. :)
Thanks for noticing that. It was driving me crazy and I never checked the xml for the window. The rest I noticed when I got home and tried it. Thanks

This should work... I hope