Shoutbox

how to delete my ID in another person's contact list ??? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: how to delete my ID in another person's contact list ??? (/showthread.php?tid=90417)

how to delete my ID in another person's contact list ??? by rocknet on 04-29-2009 at 12:47 AM

somebody added my ID to his(her) contact list.

i want to delete my ID  (WLM) in his(her)'s contact list by myself.

how to do it ???

RE: how to delete my ID in another person's contact list ??? by blessedguy on 04-29-2009 at 12:49 AM

You can't =)
The max is to block him, then he'll not be able to see your status or send messages.

RE: how to delete my ID in another person's contact list ??? by rocknet on 04-29-2009 at 03:46 AM

the thing i want is my ID is not exists in his contact list ...

RE: how to delete my ID in another person's contact list ??? by ShawnZ on 04-29-2009 at 03:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by rocknet

what gives you the right to modify *his* contact list? :p
RE: how to delete my ID in another person's contact list ??? by NanaFreak on 04-29-2009 at 03:53 AM

quote:
cannot happen unless they do it... or you have access to the account...
RE: how to delete my ID in another person's contact list ??? by rocknet on 04-29-2009 at 03:55 AM

i want to control my ID in another list ...

RE: how to delete my ID in another person's contact list ??? by ShawnZ on 04-29-2009 at 03:58 AM

quote:
i want to control my ID in another list ...

yes, your id in a list that belongs to someone else :p

besides, they could just memorize your email and readd you!
RE: how to delete my ID in another person's contact list ??? by rocknet on 04-29-2009 at 06:05 AM

on Yahoo Messnger, i can delete my ID from another person list if i don't wanna my ID exists in his(her) contact list....

i want to do this in Windows Live Messenger ...

RE: how to delete my ID in another person's contact list ??? by djdannyp on 04-29-2009 at 06:17 AM

quote:
on Yahoo Messnger, i can delete my ID from another person list if i don't wanna my ID exists in his(her) contact list....

i want to do this in Windows Live Messenger ...

please listen to what is being said.  It doesn't matter if you can do it on Yahoo, this cannot be done on Windows Live Messenger

Edit: I'm gonna party like it's post 1999