Shoutbox

Difference in look- solve my problem? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Difference in look- solve my problem? (/showthread.php?tid=90484)

Difference in look- solve my problem? by Candy.C a n e on 05-03-2009 at 03:27 AM

Normally when i sign into WLM the main contact window and chat window have a transparent outline or border. But for some reason, when my laptop dies due to a dead battery and i recover it, the already open chat windows do not have the borders. I like the second one way better and want to know how i can make it that way. ill insert a link to a screen shot i took.

Screenshot

the left is how my windows normally look and the right is how i wish for it to always look it. Help?

RE: Difference in look- solve my problem? by ryxdp on 05-03-2009 at 03:51 AM

Try using mynetx's Messenger Aero Switcher :)

RE: Difference in look- solve my problem? by Candy.C a n e on 05-03-2009 at 04:15 AM

Thank you very much, solved my problem.
still curious about why it would switch only when my laptop died and recovered =l
but oh well haha thanks again

RE: Difference in look- solve my problem? by blessedguy on 05-03-2009 at 02:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Candy.C a n e
Thank you very much, solved my problem.
still curious about why it would switch only when my laptop died and recovered =l
but oh well haha thanks again
Because AERO would have been temporarily disabled =), the same happens if you switch to another theme and then come back to AERO.