Shoutbox

Display Picture and Personal Message not the same in different PC - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Display Picture and Personal Message not the same in different PC (/showthread.php?tid=90533)

Display Picture and Personal Message not the same in different PC by kuai_chai on 05-07-2009 at 01:52 AM

Hi,
My Windows Live Messenger Version is Version 2009 (Build 14.0.8064.206).
I've been facing this problem since MSN Messenger upgraded to Windows Live Messenger.

The problem is:
Whenever I sign in to WLM from different PC, my Display Picture and Personal Message are not the same.

I have already selected the option "Use the same display picture and personal message wherever I sign in", but it still does not synchronize in everywhere I sign in.

I have WLM with the same version, installed at home and in the office. But my display picture in the WLM at home is not the same as the 1 in the office. If I updated the display picture in office, when I go home, the WLM remains the old 1. Same goes to whenever I updated the display picture at home, it does not update to the WLM in the office.

Thank You,
Vincent

RE: Display Picture and Personal Message not the same in different PC by Joshua on 05-07-2009 at 03:14 AM

Yes, I am thinking it is a bug.

RE: Display Picture and Personal Message not the same in different PC by Butcher_ss on 05-11-2009 at 05:16 AM

Same problem here, whenever i try to login from my friend's laptop i also have an old pic and old message. My guess it's indeed a bug but nothing serious.