Shoutbox

Can Plus! enable to patch the WLM in the future version? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Can Plus! enable to patch the WLM in the future version? (/showthread.php?tid=90686)

Can Plus! enable to patch the WLM in the future version? by Novox on 05-18-2009 at 12:51 PM

Hello Sir,

Only for suggestion that in the future Plus! can patch the WLM? such as remove ads, etc. just like A-Patch or Mess Patch.

If yes, this will be the best WLM Extension in the world!

Thank you.

RE: Can Plus! enable to patch the WLM in the future version? by ShawnZ on 05-18-2009 at 01:18 PM

skins can already do that :p

RE: Can Plus! enable to patch the WLM in the future version? by Schnappi on 05-20-2009 at 12:24 PM

u mean custom skins can remove those pesky popup flash adverts in WLM?

RE: Can Plus! enable to patch the WLM in the future version? by djdannyp on 05-20-2009 at 12:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Schnappi
u mean custom skins can remove those pesky popup flash adverts in WLM?

Correct.  It's a very simple piece of coding, you don't even have to change anything else of the appearance if you don't want to
RE: Can Plus! enable to patch the WLM in the future version? by Schnappi on 05-20-2009 at 12:31 PM

erm if i would like to retain the original skin but remove the adverts only,
how do i go about it?

RE: Can Plus! enable to patch the WLM in the future version? by robert_dll on 05-20-2009 at 09:20 PM

You just have to change some code related to ads, without changing anything else, like djdannyp said.

RE: Can Plus! enable to patch the WLM in the future version? by Schnappi on 05-21-2009 at 06:55 AM

any skin that currently does that?
Plus!Patch skin does not work for me.

RE: Can Plus! enable to patch the WLM in the future version? by robert_dll on 05-21-2009 at 09:06 PM

Try Avalon Concept 2009