Shoutbox

Scripts button - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Scripts button (/showthread.php?tid=90710)

Scripts button by PROPHETTA on 05-19-2009 at 11:11 PM

Hi .

I'm using MessengerPlus!,and i just installed some new scripts.

I need to know if is there a way to put the Scripts button in the conversation window,because its simple to see and change the configuration of the installed scripts.

Thanx

(H)

RE: Scripts button by Chancer on 05-20-2009 at 12:01 AM

Yes. Open Plus!'s settings > Conversations > Add Messenger Plus! buttons in the toolbar.

RE: RE: Scripts button by PROPHETTA on 05-20-2009 at 12:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chancer
Yes. Open Plus!'s settings > Conversations > Add Messenger Plus! buttons in the toolbar.

Pois é,adicionei ja,só que ele só mostra o icone do PLUS,ele num mostra o Icone Scripts,como ele é,na janela inicial do messenger,tipo do lado do botão de adicionar contatos.Pelomenos no meu essa opção ta ativada e só ta mostrando o icone do PLUS.

Trans:

i've already checked it,but it only shows me the PLUS icon,still don't show the Scripts button,like on the messenger's first screen.
RE: Scripts button by roflmao456 on 05-20-2009 at 12:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by rules.html
Languages: All posts should be written in English. If you post in a different language, please provide an English translation. Note: this rule does not apply to the Translation forum.

If you already have that option checked, then a skin or patch may have removed it :P
RE: RE: Scripts button by PROPHETTA on 05-20-2009 at 12:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by roflmao456
quote:
Originally posted by rules.html
Languages: All posts should be written in English. If you post in a different language, please provide an English translation. Note: this rule does not apply to the Translation forum.

If you already have that option checked, then a skin or patch may have removed it :P

Guess you were right.

Just performed a re-install and it's there !!

Thank you guys.

:o)