Shoutbox

Appz or msgplus script to launch several WLM Accounts automatically? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Appz or msgplus script to launch several WLM Accounts automatically? (/showthread.php?tid=90809)

Appz or msgplus script to launch several WLM Accounts automatically? by iautran on 05-27-2009 at 06:25 PM

Hello,

I have several WLM accounts that I would like to launch automatically.

Do you know any application or MSG Plus script that can log me automatically to each account ?

I already know "The Launch" script but it doesnt work anymore for me

My version of WLM : 8.5.1302.1018 (but I can upgrade if needed).

Thanks !

RE: Appz or msgplus script to launch several WLM Accounts automatically? by NeSsiKa on 05-31-2009 at 03:48 AM

Do you mean like you wanna sign on to a bunch of msns at the same time?

You can go to MP!L > Customize > Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously.

RE: Appz or msgplus script to launch several WLM Accounts automatically? by ryxdp on 05-31-2009 at 04:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NeSsiKa
Do you mean like you wanna sign on to a bunch of msns at the same time?

He wants to start several Messenger processes at the same time; he already knows how to enable polygamy (or so it would appear)

It is quite possible to make a script that opens other instances of Messenger when a single instance is started, however, AFAIK it is not possible to make them sign into separate accounts well, apparently it is completely possible :P
RE: Appz or msgplus script to launch several WLM Accounts automatically? by djdannyp on 05-31-2009 at 08:23 AM

http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/225-Poligami/

I believe that this script will do what you're looking for

RE: Appz or msgplus script to launch several WLM Accounts automatically? by iautran on 05-31-2009 at 10:51 AM

Hi,

thanks djdannyp, the script that you gave me is exactly done for what I need !!!!

BUT ...

it doesnt work :-/
When the second MSN is trying to be launched by the script, I have a Windows error "Windows cannot find falsemsnmsgr.exe"

I opened the script source but there is no reference to falsemsnmsgr ...

Thanks for help !

RE: Appz or msgplus script to launch several WLM Accounts automatically? by iautran on 05-31-2009 at 10:58 AM

Ok I have tried another thing !

I have copied the original msnmsgr.exe file to falsemsnmsgr.exe file.
Now, the second MSN is launching correctly but it is not connecting automatically (I need to click on "Connect" to do so).

If you know another script doing the same thing ... :)

Thanks

RE: Appz or msgplus script to launch several WLM Accounts automatically? by iautran on 05-31-2009 at 11:01 AM

OK IT WORKS ! lol

I had to go to the Option of my WLM account and mark the "Connect automatically when I am connected to Internet" (the option in the logon windows wasnt effective).

Now last question so... Someone could tell me where in the script I can use the reference to msnmsgr.exe file and not the "fakemsnmsgr.exe" file that I had to create.

Thanks !