Shoutbox

MSGPLUSLIVE TOOLBAR and ICONS DIDNT COME OUT AFTER INSTALLATION - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: MSGPLUSLIVE TOOLBAR and ICONS DIDNT COME OUT AFTER INSTALLATION (/showthread.php?tid=90911)

MSGPLUSLIVE TOOLBAR and ICONS DIDNT COME OUT AFTER INSTALLATION by agha020289 on 06-03-2009 at 11:59 AM

Hi all.!!

Last time i had a Plus live version 4.80 in my WLM 9. because my WLM 9 got a problem, I uninstalled WLM 9 and changed to WLM 8.5 without uninstalling the plus live.

after finish reinstalled WLM 8.5, I Uninstalled plus live 4.80 and installed plus live  4.81. but after that, the plus live tool bar and icon in my WLM JUST GONE though the welcome window of plus live after installation to set the basic settings of plus live still come out, preference still can be accessed and tabbed chat still working.

so the problem is
" MSGPLUSLIVE TOOLBAR and ICONS DIDNT COME OUT AFTER INSTALLATION"
means that I cannot enable my favorite scripts which is "Nudgetoolscript" because the script icon is missing.

I already uninstalled  and uninstalled the plus live and uninstalled WLM 8.5 then installed WLM 9 again. STILL the Icon of MSG PLUS LIVE and SCRIPTS didnt occur inside the WLM.

what can i do for this?

please help me. T_T i love msgpluslive.

RE: MSGPLUSLIVE TOOLBAR and ICONS DIDNT COME OUT AFTER INSTALLATION by Nagamasa on 06-03-2009 at 12:03 PM

Have you read any of the stickies?

RE: MSGPLUSLIVE TOOLBAR and ICONS DIDNT COME OUT AFTER INSTALLATION by Moh on 06-03-2009 at 12:09 PM

Please have a look here. :)

RE: MSGPLUSLIVE TOOLBAR and ICONS DIDNT COME OUT AFTER INSTALLATION by agha020289 on 06-03-2009 at 01:49 PM

MOH.. thanks a lot for your link,, after I off spyware Doctor , and reinstall plus live , plus live works again. but after i turn on spyware doctor and restart the WLM, plus live disappears again..

means that i hav to get rid spyware doctor r8?.. well.. i love spyware doctor  too.. is there any other way?

RE: MSGPLUSLIVE TOOLBAR and ICONS DIDNT COME OUT AFTER INSTALLATION by djdannyp on 06-03-2009 at 09:02 PM

Yes, if you wish Messenger Plus! Live to work properly then you have to remove Spyware Doctor. 

If you choose to do this, remember to replace it with another anti-spyware tool such as Malwarebytes, Windows Defender or Spybot S&D