Shoutbox

[Release] Zero-G 3 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: [Release] Zero-G 3 (/showthread.php?tid=90978)

[Release] Zero-G 3 by Willz on 06-08-2009 at 12:31 PM

The day is finally here. After a lot of work, Zero-G 3 is ready to be unleashed onto the world. So what's new in this release?

Zero-G 3 has gone through a pretty lengthy design process. Initially it began with planning on how we could make the skin adapt to Messenger 9 and keep the style that everyone was used to. Unlike version 2, where em3kay did most of the initial graphics this time because of the strong code base I already had I was able to play a larger role in the graphics department. So you can see where the effort of two graphic designers has come into play. You will also notice a few new visual effects that I have come up with which make the experience all the more sexy.

The skin was built in a pretty good manner, we would make something then expand on it constantly. Several parts of the skin had about 4 or 5 revisions before reaching the final product. The skin is divided in 4 styles (like the previous version), however the theme system has been optimized to use less resources than before.

In addition to the usual settings, there are a few RegTweaks you can play with which are found in the skins install directory. Anyway we are really happy with the result and we hope everyone appreciates the effort that was taken to bring you guys and girls this release.

Now onto screenshots:

[Image: ZG-CL.png]

[Image: ZG-CW.png]

DOWNLOAD

In other news, updates to several skins have been released. These updates are for future-proofing the skin in the event of a Messenger Plus! update. These updates aren't crucial, but it is recommend people update to these newer versions eventually.

Well that's all for now, stay tuned for more news on future releases.

Enjoy.

Willz.

RE: [Release] Zero-G 3 by Eddie on 06-08-2009 at 01:01 PM

Looks nice, will download and take a look really soon and let you know what i think, but looks like more quality work from you Willz. Props.

Looks very good upon downloading, but i dont think its a skin i would use, im more attached to your other skins such as Phunkn, and of course my own work, but job very well done!

RE: [Release] Zero-G 3 by NanaFreak on 06-08-2009 at 01:10 PM

Nice as always Willz... ;)

RE: [Release] Zero-G 3 by Basilis on 06-08-2009 at 06:24 PM

AWESOME!

:D :D :D

RE: [Release] Zero-G 3 by warmth on 06-08-2009 at 06:30 PM

Looks very nice ;) congrats!

RE: [Release] Zero-G 3 by ipab on 06-08-2009 at 07:04 PM

Nice work will :)

RE: [Release] Zero-G 3 by RaPLeX on 06-08-2009 at 07:41 PM

another great skin will, congrats.. :)

RE: [Release] Zero-G 3 by Toxn on 06-08-2009 at 07:59 PM