Shoutbox

Is there a way of knowing MSN events viewer of yesterday? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Is there a way of knowing MSN events viewer of yesterday? (/showthread.php?tid=91077)

Is there a way of knowing MSN events viewer of yesterday? by bubblegum on 06-16-2009 at 12:30 PM

the events viewer restarts everytime I restart my laptop or shut it down. it starts from the beginning and does not show the previous events viewer. so I'am wondering if I can see yesterday's events viewer on msn???
or at least if there is another way of knowing if my MSN has signed me in yesterday?

RE: Is there a way of knowing MSN events viewer of yesterday? by djdannyp on 06-16-2009 at 01:48 PM

if you set up event logging then it will create a txt (or xml) file with all events recorded, you can then review this whenever you like

RE: Is there a way of knowing MSN events viewer of yesterday? by bubblegum on 06-16-2009 at 02:13 PM

what about before? the ones before i set that feature.
I did it. but only shows today ones and not yesterdays.

RE: Is there a way of knowing MSN events viewer of yesterday? by blessedguy on 06-16-2009 at 05:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bubblegum
the ones before i set that feature.
They weren't recorded then, right?
RE: Is there a way of knowing MSN events viewer of yesterday? by bubblegum on 06-16-2009 at 07:13 PM

I have the events viewer on but did not tick the one that says if you want it for later viewing. it was unticked. so before i ticked it i was only able to view recent loggings. is it possible for me to view the ones i had before ticking the feature?

RE: Is there a way of knowing MSN events viewer of yesterday? by Mnjul on 06-16-2009 at 07:16 PM

Unfortunately, no, it's not possible.