Shoutbox

Ebuddy, Conversation history? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Ebuddy, Conversation history? (/showthread.php?tid=91150)

Ebuddy, Conversation history? by bubblegum on 06-21-2009 at 09:53 PM

Hello.

There is a conversation history on Messenger Plus, where it saves conversations automatically. I signed on Ebuddy yesterday, and got an offline message. but I do not seem to be able to see it in Conversation history.

Is there a way I can view the offline message? even though I used ebuddy that day?

through ebuddy or my WLM?

any help is appreciated.

RE: Ebuddy, Conversation history? by toddy on 06-21-2009 at 10:02 PM

no

RE: Ebuddy, Conversation history? by bubblegum on 06-21-2009 at 10:14 PM

noway of seeing an offline message?

RE: Ebuddy, Conversation history? by Jesus on 06-21-2009 at 10:32 PM

Only way of retrieving the message would be to ask your contact if it's in his/her conversation history.
This is because WLM and MP!L only save messages they actually send and receive. Using ebuddy, both WLM and MP!L do not receive the message and thus cannot log it in the history. Same story with signing in on another computer, then the chats won't be logged on your own computer either.
Also, ebuddy does not have a logging system, so it hasn't saved the message for you.

RE: Ebuddy, Conversation history? by ellarox9 on 08-03-2011 at 08:04 AM

I cant find my history on ebuddy. Where is it????Please help me I need to find it urgently!!!!!:S [img]

RE: Ebuddy, Conversation history? by CookieRevised on 08-03-2011 at 05:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ellarox9
I cant find my history on ebuddy. Where is it????Please help me I need to find it urgently!!!!!:S [img]
Please see the post above yours... Jesus already answered everything there is to answer in regards to your issue.

To repeat it:
1) Only way to retrieve the messages is to ask your contacts if they have logged it using Messenger or Messenger Plus!.
2) eBuddy has no chathistory