Shoutbox

I Needs Helpis - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: I Needs Helpis (/showthread.php?tid=91209)

I Needs Helpis by spongeboy on 06-25-2009 at 10:21 PM

Hey all! I was wondering if you knew about the problem with msn 7. I can't login to msn. Usually it logins, but then it freezes. This never happened before. Please don't tell me to get the new msn, because it runs way too slow on my computer.

RE: I Needs Helpis by Discrate on 06-26-2009 at 01:05 AM

Get a new computer then get the new msn.

RE: I Needs Helpis by NanaFreak on 06-26-2009 at 02:56 AM

if you cant run the newer messenger on your computer, i suggest:

1) use an online messenger...
2) get a new computer because yours must be very bad

RE: I Needs Helpis by spongeboy on 07-13-2009 at 12:57 AM

Thanks for insulting my computer, and giving me no help at the same time. I told you guys not to direct me into installing the newer msn. I tried that and it didn't even login. I tried a few days after and my old msn let me login.

RE: RE: I Needs Helpis by Discrate on 07-13-2009 at 01:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by spongeboy
Thanks for insulting my computer, and giving me no help at the same time. I told you guys not to direct me into installing the newer msn. I tried that and it didn't even login. I tried a few days after and my old msn let me login.

Our information is very helpful.

Use web messenger or get a new computer.

Getting a new computer would be the best option because if your computer can not run windows live messenger then it must be very terrible.
RE: I Needs Helpis by spongeboy on 07-13-2009 at 01:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
quote:

Getting a new computer would be the best option because if your computer can not run windows live messenger then it must be very terrible.

As I mentioned before, it works fine now, and I'm not going to waste money buying a new computer when this one works fine.
RE: RE: I Needs Helpis by Discrate on 07-13-2009 at 01:50 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
quote:

As I mentioned before, it works fine now, and I'm not going to waste money buying a new computer when this one works fine.

You can't run windows live messenger, because you computer is not good enough, i wouldnt call that fine 8-) Can you run microsoft word lol?
RE: I Needs Helpis by spongeboy on 07-13-2009 at 01:53 AM

Maybe... lol of course it can! It runs everything I need so why would I get another computer?

RE: RE: I Needs Helpis by Discrate on 07-13-2009 at 02:20 AM

quote:
Maybe... lol of course it can! It runs everything I need so why would I get another computer?

You said yourself, you cant run windows live messenger because of you computer........
RE: I Needs Helpis by Jesus on 07-13-2009 at 02:24 AM

Ok, if you don't want to buy a new PC (which I can understand if it used to work fine until now) you might want to clean it up a bit, as this may increase performance.
For starters, check all startup processes and remove unnecessary ones, scan your pc for spyware and the likes and run a defrag on your harddisks. You might also want to clean the inside of your case if you haven't done so in a while.
Just out of curiosity, what are your computers specifications?

RE: I Needs Helpis by spongeboy on 07-13-2009 at 06:54 PM

Also, I don't even like Windows Live Messenger that much anyways. Thanks for the advice, I might clean up my computer later.