Shoutbox

[Request] Contact on desktop upgrade. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Contact on desktop upgrade. (/showthread.php?tid=91238)

[Request] Contact on desktop upgrade. by The Alpha Gamer on 06-27-2009 at 04:33 PM

Could someone possibly make a script so that the whole contact on desktop panel changes colour when that contact is online instead of just the small icon please?

RE: [Request] Contact on desktop upgrade. by The Alpha Gamer on 07-02-2009 at 09:23 PM

No-one knows if it's possible?

RE: [Request] Contact on desktop upgrade. by Spunky on 07-02-2009 at 09:51 PM

I don't think it's possible, although if I can  find the handle to them (Not very easy), I may be able to make them "flash" or do something else to distinguish them

RE: [Request] Contact on desktop upgrade. by snowybell on 07-06-2009 at 04:16 AM

how about something that can personalise the desktop contacts? (Like add a display picture or something to it).

RE: [Request] Contact on desktop upgrade. by Spunky on 07-06-2009 at 10:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by snowybell
how about something that can personalise the desktop contacts? (Like add a display picture or something to it).

It'd require changing the interface files to include an image element and then for a script to use APIs to make it load an image as we can not interact with it directly as it is not one of our script windows. It could be extremely hard tbh
RE: [Request] Contact on desktop upgrade. by matty on 07-06-2009 at 12:51 PM

Or instead you make your own version of the desktop contacts in a script form.

RE: [Request] Contact on desktop upgrade. by The Alpha Gamer on 07-14-2009 at 09:39 PM

Spunky: Any luck?

matty: How do you do that? And more importantly, can an idiot like me do it?