Shoutbox

Font and display problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Font and display problem (/showthread.php?tid=91294)

Font and display problem by ntintikos on 07-01-2009 at 07:08 PM

Hey guys...

Im having this "problem". Well, I think i did something wrong while doing the settings..

A friend of mine uses a font with puprle colour. I can see the colour, but the font is not the one my friend is using.

Moreover, he sends me winks but I cant see them unless I click them (you know it's supposed to be automatic). And, he uses a background but I still cant see it.

Any help? Thanks!

RE: Font and display problem by Chancer on 07-01-2009 at 07:44 PM

Do you have his font installed? You won't be able to see the same if it's not installed.

About the winks, go to Menu > Tools > Options > Messages and select "Play winks automatically".

RE: Font and display problem by Lux on 07-01-2009 at 10:04 PM

For Winks, in windows messenger Options menu, under Messeges, you can click on the checkmark for "play winks automaticly blah blah...."

As for the font, make sure you've got the same font as he/she is using. If you dont have it, you can google for the right font.

And about the backround sharing, you must accept his/hers background (if not set to automaticly accept bacgrounds).
Or something like that. Anyhow, those are all msn 2009 options, so just look around and you'll find out.

RE: RE: Font and display problem by ntintikos on 07-01-2009 at 11:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lux
For Winks, in windows messenger Options menu, under Messeges, you can click on the checkmark for "play winks automaticly blah blah...."

As for the font, make sure you've got the same font as he/she is using. If you dont have it, you can google for the right font.

And about the backround sharing, you must accept his/hers background (if not set to automaticly accept bacgrounds).
Or something like that. Anyhow, those are all msn 2009 options, so just look around and you'll find out.

1."Play Winks" is ticked!
2.I do have the same font...
3.It didnt say anything. Nothing came.

quote:
Originally posted by Lux

I have the same font installed, and it is ticked! is there a possibility that a-patch is the problem?
RE: Font and display problem by Chancer on 07-02-2009 at 01:09 AM

Open Plus! preferences, Conversations, Formatting.
Be sure that the last item "Override the font..." is unchecked.

RE: Font and display problem by ntintikos on 07-02-2009 at 01:25 AM

it is unchecked...

on formatting all first 4 are checked, and use bb code

RE: Font and display problem by ntintikos on 07-03-2009 at 01:15 AM

so any help?