Shoutbox

Problem with Messenger Plus Please Help - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Problem with Messenger Plus Please Help (/showthread.php?tid=91299)

Problem with Messenger Plus Please Help by darylzangel on 07-02-2009 at 05:26 AM

I just installed Messenger Plus so i could have multi colored text and i have icons in my text box,, so i can't see what i am typing until i hit enter and it is sent to my buddy i am texting,,, because there is icons in the box,,,, how do i fix this problem,,, and i can't figure out how to make my text multicolored is this possible,,,, please help,,,,,, 
Angel....

RE: Problem with Messenger Plus Please Help by djdannyp on 07-02-2009 at 09:35 AM

the only way to have multicoloured text is to use formatting codes as you type.  unfortunately you won't be able to see the results until you press enter....and the formatting will only be visible to anyone else who has Messenger Plus! Live.

RE: Problem with Messenger Plus Please Help by blessedguy on 07-02-2009 at 02:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
so i can't see what i am typing until i hit enter and it is sent to my buddy i am texting
I think he means that bug where you don't see what you type and formatting toolbar icons, and not not being able to preview the colors...