Shoutbox

I'm fed up with emo personal messages, I want a way to hide them. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: I'm fed up with emo personal messages, I want a way to hide them. (/showthread.php?tid=91321)

I'm fed up with emo personal messages, I want a way to hide them. by xelaalex on 07-03-2009 at 06:23 PM

I don't know if there isn't a script made that does this yet, or if it is possible to make one, but I seriously want a script that can hide the personal messages of others. I am absolutely fed up of contacts who are my friends, who go around having "I hate life so much I think I will shoot myself tomorrow morning at 9:32 AM" and similar crap in them, they put it there for fun, but I don't see ANY fun in it whatsoever. I'd be so grateful if I could just STOP looking at it. So if there is anything that can allow me to hide other peoples' personal messages, I'd be very grateful.

RE: I'm fed up with emo personal messages, I want a way to hide them. by roflmao456 on 07-03-2009 at 06:26 PM

There's a patch to remove that.. (Mess Patch, APatch..) or you can create a custom skin that will remove the personal message.

I don't think there are any ways to hide the personal message for certain contacts :P