Shoutbox

Msn chat log viewer.. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Msn chat log viewer.. (/showthread.php?tid=91323)

Msn chat log viewer.. by LadyGiGi on 07-03-2009 at 11:17 PM

Hey guys... I need help... I was chatting with my boyfriend and when i went on "My Chat Logs" i got da msn plus... i clicked on his e-mail and the stuff we were chatting on msn today half of it was gone :( ugh i need help to get it back i dont know how i didn't do anything so it can delete... :( how do i get it back ?

RE: Msn chat log viewer.. by davidpolitis on 07-06-2009 at 12:58 PM

Often parts are missing from my chatlogs from closing conversation windows right after sending a message. There's nothing you can do if you're missing parts from log files. Sorry.

EDIT: Didn't quite explain myself correctly. Say I'm having a conversation with a contact and send a message and instantly hit escape, the contacts first reply to my message will often not be logged.

RE: Msn chat log viewer.. by matty on 07-06-2009 at 01:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by davidpolitis
Often parts are missing from my chatlogs from closing conversation windows right after sending a message. There's nothing you can do if you're missing parts from log files. Sorry.
That isn't exactly correct. Sometimes the first message in the conversation is missing but I haven't heard of conversation missing if you send a message then close the chat window.