Shoutbox

MsgPlus+MSNSHELL - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: MsgPlus+MSNSHELL (/showthread.php?tid=91378)

MsgPlus+MSNSHELL by PatifeŽ on 07-08-2009 at 10:14 PM

I have no one menu fom Messenger Plus , Why?

RE: MsgPlus+MSNSHELL by Moh on 07-08-2009 at 10:17 PM

Because MSNShell conflicts with Messenger Plus!. You should uninstall it if you want Messenger Plus! to function properly.

RE: MsgPlus+MSNSHELL by toddy on 07-08-2009 at 10:17 PM

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/basicsearch.php?do=se...=&lookin=msg&sort=

RE: MsgPlus+MSNSHELL by PatifeŽ on 07-08-2009 at 10:34 PM

Merci.
But i like very much this two soft, this is not a good solution to my problem.
anyway thanks for quikly answer.

RE: MsgPlus+MSNSHELL by Jarrod on 07-09-2009 at 03:12 AM

they do most of the same stuff anyway.
& of course plus is better, because Willz skins it:P

RE: MsgPlus+MSNSHELL by PatifeŽ on 07-09-2009 at 11:22 AM

ok.
i anderstand you.
my opinion is diferent.
only one, or only 50% from anather my live messenger is not the same.
i need plus for color nick name and my sounds, more my self make imoticons
and i need shell for my picture change every 10 sec. and hide banners from windows live messenger  and auto hide on screnn edge plus my signature....
see picture.

RE: RE: MsgPlus+MSNSHELL by Moh on 07-09-2009 at 01:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by PatifeŽ
ok.
i anderstand you.
my opinion is diferent.
only one, or omly 50/ from ather my live messenger is not the same.
i need plus for color nick name and my sounds,
and i need shell for my picture change every 10 sec. and hide banners from windows live messenger plus my signature....
see picture.
You still have an alternative for MSNShell. For the picture change you can use Random DP, for hiding the banners you can patch your messenger and for your sig, you can use some site.
RE: MsgPlus+MSNSHELL by blessedguy on 07-09-2009 at 03:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Moh
for hiding the banners you can patch your messenger and for your sig, you can use some site.
In  fact, he could just use a skin to hide the banners (most of them have a .reg file inside them that will do this) and to add that signature to the contact list, without any additional patch.
RE: RE: MsgPlus+MSNSHELL by Moh on 07-09-2009 at 03:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blessedguy
quote:
Originally posted by Moh
for hiding the banners you can patch your messenger and for your sig, you can use some site.
In  fact, he could just use a skin to hide the banners (most of them have a .reg file inside them that will do this) and to add that signature to the contact list, without any additional patch.
Yes I know but he probably doesnt want to change the look of messenger, that's why I suggested patching it (as the skin must be applied for the hiding to take place, right?). Also, about the sig I think he meant doing the sig in that style not putting it into the contact list since changing the style into that is the feature of MSNShell.
RE: MsgPlus+MSNSHELL by AndyMcLamB on 10-07-2009 at 06:29 AM

well I get Sad When I realized That Don't work The Both Adds Togheda =( I really love them  I will Wait for someone Fix But I remember that i used to used the Both  instead In WLM 8.5 i miss It !!!

RE: MsgPlus+MSNSHELL by matty on 10-07-2009 at 01:13 PM

It isn't going to be fixed. Why should Plus! alter itself to make it compatible with other addons and vice versa? It doesn't make sense. It is just like Messenger Descovery Live isn't completly compatible with Messenger Plus! Live. You are going to be waiting for a very long time.

As the OP stated he needs certain features however only listed a few which have alternative options.

RE: MsgPlus+MSNSHELL by alisclow on 12-24-2009 at 12:04 PM

Like PatifeŽ, I too would like that MSG Plus! and MSN Shell worked fine together. But not because I need docking functions and  stuff, but simply because MSN Shell can add emoticons/avatars in batch. That's a essential feature for people - like me - who likes to download tons of gifs and install them on MSN quickly.

By the way, that would be a cool feature for future versions of MSG Plus! Or maybe a script could do that. :)

Who needs Shell just for that like can just forbid MSN Shell to boot with Windows and only use it when needed.