Shoutbox

History in conversation window - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: History in conversation window (/showthread.php?tid=91379)

History in conversation window by CiviCity on 07-08-2009 at 11:24 PM

hey guys,im wondering how i can get the history of a convo with someone in the conversation window...ill explain.
one of my friends introduced me into this messenger plus thing telling me that i can have the history of my chats in the conversation window.
im not talking about the chat log.lets say i talk with my gf and not on purpose i close that chat,when i re open it,i should see what we both said before i close the chat window.if i open a chat of my other friend,i see the last conversation we had.i dont know if u guys understand what i mean but i really hope that i can find out how to make that history thing work,if its a script,could u please post a link.

thanks,
civicity

RE: History in conversation window by pollolibredegrasa on 07-08-2009 at 11:29 PM

This is a feature of Messenger itself, not Messenger Plus! and relies on you having Messenger's own chat logging enabled.

In Messenger, you need to go to tools>options>messages and check both "Automatically keep a history of my conversations" and "Show my last conversation in new conversation windows".

Hope this helps

RE: History in conversation window by CiviCity on 07-08-2009 at 11:34 PM

oh okay,thanks mate ^^