Shoutbox

A very frustrating script problem! [[please read]] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: A very frustrating script problem! [[please read]] (/showthread.php?tid=91557)

A very frustrating script problem! [[please read]] by Kony on 07-19-2009 at 12:16 PM

Yesterday, I imported some scripts, and some of them worked. Today, I noticed that some others, didn't even appear in the list. I thought that maybe there is a limit to the scripts you can have, and started deleting the ones I didn't want. They were off the list, but still I couldn't see some of the other ones. I thought I had to delete more, so that's what I did. But I got frustrated because nothing happened again and deleted the ones I couldn't see. Now, there are four scripts left, far less than yesterday, and I tried importing some new ones. When I look in the list they're not there, but when I click on Scripts Preferences, they're all there running. I tried deleting the new ones again, closing and re-opening Messenger, importing some new ones but nothing is happening. Any ideas? :S

RE: A very frustrating script problem! [[please read]] by Chineesehooker on 07-19-2009 at 12:16 PM

What scripts do you have?

RE: A very frustrating script problem! [[please read]] by Kony on 07-19-2009 at 12:21 PM

Colour Msg 3.0
Nick plus 1.0
WLMini Music Player 2.36
WLName Editor 1.05