Shoutbox

Has anyone been in contact with skinners Volv & Fabiox? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Forum: Skin Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+------ Thread: Has anyone been in contact with skinners Volv & Fabiox? (/showthread.php?tid=91588)

Has anyone been in contact with skinners Volv & Fabiox? by Jstnfox on 07-21-2009 at 12:16 PM

Hi,

Im dying to see the Skins Deep Blue, Oil Slick & WLM By Fabiox, updated to WLM 9.0 compatablility...

Has anyone been in contact with the skinners Volv & Fabiox recently? if so can you please ask them if they have any future plans/desire to update these skins. It would be sooo good if this could be done. (Y)

I know these skins look pretty complicated and would be very hard to update :( but please try... never give up... :D

RE: Has anyone been in contact with skinners Volv & Fabiox? by Volv on 07-21-2009 at 12:38 PM

eep

RE: RE: Has anyone been in contact with skinners Volv & Fabiox? by Willz on 07-22-2009 at 12:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Volv
eep

lol what a comforting reply :P
RE: Has anyone been in contact with skinners Volv & Fabiox? by Jstnfox on 08-05-2009 at 09:41 PM

So is anything going to happen or does eep meen no.

RE: Has anyone been in contact with skinners Volv & Fabiox? by Volv on 08-06-2009 at 04:44 AM

First of all I appreciate that there are people out there who used and still remember my skins, however in terms of a WLM9 update nothing is happening at the moment and I'm not sure if anything will. It has already been a long time since I've had a look at WLM's skinning files and I've got a lot going on at the moment (final semester of uni and what not).