Shoutbox

[Solved][Help] What definition is this? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: [Solved][Help] What definition is this? (/showthread.php?tid=91693)

[Solved][Help] What definition is this? by coolzee on 07-29-2009 at 04:11 PM

I'm trying to find what definition this belongs to:

[Image: jktuv9.png]

as u can see in the screenshot, there white texts and im going change it to black...i just dont know where this is...

i use to know where it is, but its been a long time...so

HELP!

:P

ps. this pic gives u hint whats on the next version of snow leopard skin. lol

RE: [Help] What definition is this? by LuckyMe on 07-29-2009 at 05:58 PM

956 def

I use a little program called Windows grep it helps you find any string in a folder that contains text files, for example, you want to find the text: "Do you want to add this person to Messenger?", set the folder where you want to search, in this case you use the consolidated windows uifiles and this will tell you where is this text allocated, this way you find what definition you have to edit, Give it a try ;)

BTW it looks good, nice buttons, the only thing you have to remove is that blue pic, it does not fit with the theme :P

RE: RE: [Help] What definition is this? by coolzee on 07-29-2009 at 07:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by LuckyMe
956 def

I use a little program called Windows grep it helps you find any string in a folder that contains text files, for example, you want to find the text: "Do you want to add this person to Messenger?", set the folder where you want to search, in this case you use the consolidated windows uifiles and this will tell you where is this text allocated, this way you find what definition you have to edit, Give it a try ;)

BTW it looks good, nice buttons, the only thing you have to remove is that blue pic, it does not fit with the theme :P

wow thanks LuckyMe!

thanks for suggestions!

:D