Shoutbox

How Do I Connect To Two Accounts At The Same Time? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: How Do I Connect To Two Accounts At The Same Time? (/showthread.php?tid=91787)

How Do I Connect To Two Accounts At The Same Time? by ladyserenity on 08-06-2009 at 04:41 PM

Can someone please walk me through on how to connect to two accounts at the same time?

RE: How Do I Connect To Two Accounts At The Same Time? by Moh on 08-06-2009 at 07:05 PM

Go to Plus!> Preferences & Options> Customize tab >General> tick Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously. Then sign out from that account, click the windows live messenger icon twice and sign in into two accounts at the same time.

RE: How Do I Connect To Two Accounts At The Same Time? by ladyserenity on 08-07-2009 at 03:23 AM

Doesn't work. When you click on it twice (double click) it still only comes up with one window.

RE: How Do I Connect To Two Accounts At The Same Time? by Volv on 08-07-2009 at 01:17 PM

Moh means to click on the Messenger shortcut on your desktop or Start Menu (not the one in your system tray).

RE: How Do I Connect To Two Accounts At The Same Time? by ladyserenity on 08-07-2009 at 05:31 PM

Thank You. It works when you click on it from the desktop. :)

RE: How Do I Connect To Two Accounts At The Same Time? by machiney on 08-31-2009 at 12:45 PM

hm, i dont have a desktop shortcut. what should i do now?

RE: RE: How Do I Connect To Two Accounts At The Same Time? by Moh on 08-31-2009 at 01:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by machiney
Click on the start menu > All Programs > Windows Live > Windows Live Messenger. Repeat the previous step one more time.
RE: RE: RE: How Do I Connect To Two Accounts At The Same Time? by machiney on 09-01-2009 at 12:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Moh
quote:
Originally posted by machiney
Click on the start menu > All Programs > Windows Live > Windows Live Messenger. Repeat the previous step one more time.
it worked thx, now i feel really dumb haha :D