Shoutbox

Does Anyone have the latest version of Apatch? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Does Anyone have the latest version of Apatch? (/showthread.php?tid=91858)

Does Anyone have the latest version of Apatch? by M73A on 08-13-2009 at 01:08 PM

I need to patch the latest wlm, but the apatch website is bringing up a mysql error... :-(

So I thought here would be the best place to ask!

Anyone have a copy? :D

RE: Does Anyone have the latest version of Apatch? by djdannyp on 08-13-2009 at 06:58 PM

Seems all good now (Y)

RE: Does Anyone have the latest version of Apatch? by M73A on 08-14-2009 at 07:41 PM

yay thanks :)

RE: Does Anyone have the latest version of Apatch? by bferrari on 08-19-2009 at 12:22 AM

Meh... I've downloaded and installed the lastest WLM 2009 and it's build is now changed to 14.0.8089.726

A-patch doesn't support it, so I can't patch it...

Does anyone know what can I do to solve this? Any A-patch/Messpatch alternative?

RE: RE: Does Anyone have the latest version of Apatch? by Moh on 08-19-2009 at 08:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by bferrari
Meh... I've downloaded and installed the lastest WLM 2009 and it's build is now changed to 14.0.8089.726

Does anyone know what can I do to solve this? Any A-patch/Messpatch alternative?
The latest official publishly released version is Windows Live Messenger (14.0.8064.206), compatible a-patch version. You should be using it until the other version is official.

I dont think there will be any patches for that version you are talking about since it's not official yet and download links were just available today.

EDIT: A-patch released for that version
RE: Does Anyone have the latest version of Apatch? by riahc4 on 08-19-2009 at 11:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Moh
quote:
Originally posted by bferrari

The latest official publishly released version is Windows Live Messenger (14.0.8064.206), compatible a-patch version. You should be using it until the other version is official.

I dont think there will be any patches for that version you are talking about since it's not official yet and download links were just available today.

The new version is now 14.0.8089.726 .