Shoutbox

Stormless Messenger - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: Stormless Messenger (/showthread.php?tid=91868)

Stormless Messenger by bshray on 08-14-2009 at 08:09 AM

Hi,

this is a shout out to mynetx, the creator of Stormless messenger. Unfortunately, as I did not know how to directly get in touch with him (i hope he gets this) but i wanted to request that he makes Stormless for messenger 9.0...i really enjoyed that skin back in the 8.5 days. I hope to see it soon!

RE: Stormless Messenger by mynetx on 08-14-2009 at 11:53 AM

In fact, updating stormless Messenger for use with Messenger 2009 (14.0.8064.206) is on top of my to-do list regarding skinning, and I have already started the coding of the new version.  However, as I have plenty to do, do not expect an update to surface but within the next 1-2 months.

Once again, thank you very much for your interest in stormless Messenger!  If you would like to get notified when the new skin version is ready, I suggest you to follow me on Twitter, or subscribe to updates on my blog.

RE: Stormless Messenger by areku19 on 07-26-2010 at 04:32 AM

Please brother :(, make haste to finish the script, has spent nearly a year and you not already completed the script, we're waiting, counting on you! (Y) :)

RE: Stormless Messenger by matty on 07-26-2010 at 12:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mynetx
14-08-2009 07:53 AM
quote:
Originally posted by areku19
Please brother :(, make haste to finish the script, has spent nearly a year and you not already completed the script, we're waiting, counting on you! (Y) :)
Please do not revive old threads. If need be you can contact the creator or do as he suggested:
quote:
Originally posted by mynetx
Once again, thank you very much for your interest in stormless Messenger!  If you would like to get notified when the new skin version is ready, I suggest you to follow me on Twitter, or subscribe to updates on my blog.

RE: Stormless Messenger by mynetx on 07-27-2010 at 06:36 PM

To be honest, I am pretty busy for a while already with tons of things, yet I might get to revive my old skins as I liked them much. This might include Apple Live Messenger as well as stormless Messenger. However, I wonder if I should wait until August/September, as I expect Plus to be compatible with Messenger Wave 4 by then (personal guess only).