Shoutbox

more bb code abilities like quote and video - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: more bb code abilities like quote and video (/showthread.php?tid=91893)

more bb code abilities like quote and video by danielth on 08-16-2009 at 08:54 PM

[*quote*] [*/*quote*] had to post stars because this is a BB!

BB CODES FOR:
IMAGES, QUOTES, LEFT, RIGHT, CENTER, seize(if not present) youtube  and other videos to play in screen when link posted by [*video] [*/*video*]

more ideas welcome.... some local b boards have different ones aswell for diferent things...

IF YOU INC VIDEO more people will jump from un-plus'd to Messenger Plus'd

RE: more bb code abilities like quote and video by ShawnZ on 08-16-2009 at 08:59 PM

none of these are possible :p

RE: RE: more bb code abilities like quote and video by danielth on 08-16-2009 at 09:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
none of these are possible :p

thats not true... loads of bb 's have them and its possible to have them in Messenger Plus trust me...
RE: more bb code abilities like quote and video by ShawnZ on 08-16-2009 at 09:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by danielth
its possible to have them in Messenger Plus trust me...

it really isn't.... :p
RE: RE: more bb code abilities like quote and video by danielth on 08-16-2009 at 09:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
quote:
its possible to have them in Messenger Plus trust me...

it really isn't.... :p

Lets wait for an admins responce... if color coding is possible why not more text features ?

and the video one is technicaly possible.... they somehow got the send a sound feature in there... why not send a video from the internet and youself?
RE: more bb code abilities like quote and video by absorbation on 08-16-2009 at 09:09 PM

You can't manipulate Messenger itself, that's the problem :).

RE: RE: more bb code abilities like quote and video by danielth on 08-16-2009 at 09:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
You can't manipulate Messenger itself, that's the problem :).
\

I can confirm that Messenger Plus does't ... but if your a good enough hacker and know how to script proberly You can change msn's files and make msn think there original...

but then theres the send a sound feature which they must have changed the code of msn to add...

btw i like your attitude more than " its not possible" as its not pessimistic

xD
RE: more bb code abilities like quote and video by djdannyp on 08-16-2009 at 10:07 PM

quote:

I can confirm that Messenger Plus does't ... but if your a good enough hacker and know how to script proberly You can change msn's files and make msn think there original...

this goes against the terms of service of messenger as you're not allowed to directly edit messenger's own files