Shoutbox

PLZ HELPPPPP !!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: PLZ HELPPPPP !!! (/showthread.php?tid=92066)

PLZ HELPPPPP !!! by handsome_neal on 08-31-2009 at 06:09 PM

[size=2]Hey Everybody,

I Am Having A Bit Of A Problem ... Which I Am Hopin Someone out there could help me out with :S ...

U See .... A Lot Of My College Mates Use My PC to logon to their different ID's ... And I Am Quite Concerned :o !!!!!!

My Question Is ... Is THere any possible way that i can view all the chat logs of all the different accounts in a secret location .. known to me .. ???

PLS SOME ONE HELP ... I AM SERIOUSLY CONCERNED :o

BEST REGARDS,
Neal

RE: PLZ HELPPPPP !!! by Mnjul on 08-31-2009 at 07:14 PM

No, it is privacy invasion.

RE: PLZ HELPPPPP !!! by handsome_neal on 09-01-2009 at 12:02 PM

I Can Get What U Mean ... But Even I Should Know That ... Nothing Wrong Is Being Done Using My Computer =O !!!

RE: PLZ HELPPPPP !!! by matty on 09-01-2009 at 12:37 PM

Even if you were to change the preferences for the chat logs location in the registry they can either change it or disable it. There is no full proof way of doing it and as Mnjul said, it is an invasion of privacy. This isn't something we will help accomplish.

RE: PLZ HELPPPPP !!! by handsome_neal on 09-02-2009 at 08:20 AM

=( !!!

RE: PLZ HELPPPPP !!! by matty on 09-02-2009 at 02:41 PM

All we can suggest is learn to script and do it yourself. The board does not support such acts.

RE: PLZ HELPPPPP !!! by handsome_neal on 09-08-2009 at 01:59 PM

"Learn To Script" ... [ The Word Went All The Way Over My Head ] =P .. !!

Anywayz ... Thanks Mate .. But Please Be Kind Enough To Tell .. Wat Xactly Is Scripting ??? o.O

RE: PLZ HELPPPPP !!! by matty on 09-08-2009 at 02:18 PM

Scripting is a feature of Messenger Plus! Live. It allows "programs" to interact with Windows Live Messenger seemlessly.

RE: PLZ HELPPPPP !!! by handsome_neal on 09-09-2009 at 07:51 PM

So How Xactly Do Ya Even Script =S ??!!

RE: PLZ HELPPPPP !!! by djdannyp on 09-09-2009 at 08:27 PM

You learn to script by either reading the Scripting documentation and usually by having some passing knowledge of computer programming.

You won't get the kind of support that you'd need to develop such a program from anyone here, as it is using Messenger Plus! Live for serious invasions of other people's privacy.

If you think your friends are doing "wrong things" on your computer, then don't let them use it.  Either trust them enough to use your computer without doing things wrong, or don't let them use the computer.