Shoutbox

[split] How to install custom themes on XP - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: [split] How to install custom themes on XP (/showthread.php?tid=92105)

RE: RE: September Desktops by iKingsten on 09-03-2009 at 06:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blessedguy
quote:
Originally posted by iKingsten
Should we post a screenshot from our desktops or what?
btw: what's that program in the right uppon corner? And where did you get it? I like it!
I see you're new =P
Yep, posting a screenshot of your desktop, monthly thread ;)

And the program is Rainmeter, they've released a new version, wich already comes with Enigma skin, which is great. I'm actually using a customized Enigma skin (added D: drive, C and D as percentage, smaller sidebar, etc)
Hahaha yeah, actually I am! :)
That's a nice thread, well I'll post a picture of my desktop soon too! :)
How do you install those skins like Enigma or that curved pack? (I'm using Windows XP btw).
RE: September Desktops by blessedguy on 09-03-2009 at 08:29 PM

quote:
How do you install those skins like Enigma or that curved pack? (I'm using Windows XP btw).
The Curved theme I'm using is a Visual style, for Windows Vista only. For instructions on installing custom themes on XP, try this.

And the Enigma is a skin for Rainmeter, simply install and open it from the link I've posted here =P
RE: RE: September Desktops by iKingsten on 09-03-2009 at 10:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blessedguy
quote:
The Curved theme I'm using is a Visual style, for Windows Vista only. For instructions on installing custom themes on XP, try this.

And the Enigma is a skin for Rainmeter, simply install and open it from the link I've posted here =P
Awesome! Thanks a lot for your link! I already installed a few themes and it's great! :) I couldn't use that rainmeter but it's not really important, cause I just wanted that calender as a reminder for events and such stuff.. But I'll find another one ;)
Thanks for your help!
Best regards,
iKingsten