Shoutbox

Ux Theme Multi-Patcher - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Ux Theme Multi-Patcher (/showthread.php?tid=92116)

Ux Theme Multi-Patcher by iKingsten on 09-04-2009 at 09:05 PM

I've installed Ux Theme Multi-Patcher and downloaded some skins from deviantart.. Now I have a question, where else can I download skins/thems for Windows XP except of devianart?
And are there other programs like Ux Theme Multi-Patcher (free!) that I could use without uninstalling Ux Theme Multi Patcher?
And which skins do you like the most? (links please so I can look at them and maybe download too ;)

RE: Ux Theme Multi-Patcher by prashker on 09-04-2009 at 09:29 PM

http://wincustomize.com/ has tons.

RE: Ux Theme Multi-Patcher by iKingsten on 09-04-2009 at 10:40 PM

But they're all WBA type.. Do they work with Ux Theme Multi Patcher or do I need another program? And if with Ux Theme Multi Patcher only, how should I install them?

RE: Ux Theme Multi-Patcher by prashker on 09-04-2009 at 10:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by iKingsten
But they're all WBA type.. Do they work with Ux Theme Multi Patcher or do I need another program? And if with Ux Theme Multi Patcher only, how should I install them?
Oops, obviously I haven't been to WinCustomize in a while, as I didn't get their sections right.

A quick google search shows sites like this, this, this, and a lot more.
RE: Ux Theme Multi-Patcher by iKingsten on 09-04-2009 at 10:59 PM

I've already been to crystalxp and the third link is a forum for windowblind themes.. but thanks for the sites :)

RE: Ux Theme Multi-Patcher by prashker on 09-04-2009 at 11:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by iKingsten
third link is a forum for windowblind themes
not all of them, some are msstyles
RE: Ux Theme Multi-Patcher by iKingsten on 09-05-2009 at 06:08 PM

I found a program named Theme Manager and it's for free to download. What's that? Is it good? How do I use it and which skins/thems does it apply?
best regards,
iKingsten