Shoutbox

Why my name isn't in the winner list of the contest? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Why my name isn't in the winner list of the contest? (/showthread.php?tid=92142)

Why my name isn't in the winner list of the contest? by BigBlack on 09-07-2009 at 02:56 PM

Hey guys! I've win 2 prize in the contest!!! Why my name isn't in the winner list? I want a direct contact with some responsible! If i don't remember wrong a give in the mask another e-mail instead mine on messenger... But I've completed all field... Why that?

RE: Why my name isn't in the winner list of the contest? by prashker on 09-07-2009 at 04:06 PM

Email Patchou at contest2009@msgpluslive.net and explain the situation to him. I am sure he'll figure out what happened, he is currently on vacation however, so the response might be a little delayed.

RE: Why my name isn't in the winner list of the contest? by BigBlack on 09-07-2009 at 05:40 PM

ok i wrote to him... i'll hope that he answer as soon as possibile... Thank you. Bye bye

RE: Why my name isn't in the winner list of the contest? by BigBlack on 09-16-2009 at 11:12 AM

hey guys but patchou doesn't answer me... someone know why? This is not correct... I win 2 times.... -.-

RE: Why my name isn't in the winner list of the contest? by djdannyp on 09-16-2009 at 11:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
he is currently on vacation however, so the response might be a little delayed.

Please be patient.  Patchou hasn't been on the forums since 9th September, so he is most likely still on holiday
RE: Why my name isn't in the winner list of the contest? by BigBlack on 09-16-2009 at 06:41 PM

yes but prizes now will be sent and if he don't see my mail before i don't receive nothing...

RE: Why my name isn't in the winner list of the contest? by matty on 09-16-2009 at 06:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BigBlack
yes but prizes now will be sent and if he don't see my mail before i don't receive nothing...
He owns the store. He will correct any issues when he returns from holidays after investigation of course. Just have paitence.
RE: Why my name isn't in the winner list of the contest? by BigBlack on 09-22-2009 at 12:01 AM

mmmm still no answer... no one know if he come home from holiday?

RE: Why my name isn't in the winner list of the contest? by matty on 09-22-2009 at 01:03 PM

I haven't heard anything from him yet. I would assume not. Don't worry you will hear back.

RE: Why my name isn't in the winner list of the contest? by Patchou on 09-22-2009 at 03:48 PM

Hi,

I'm sorry but after verification, I can confirm your account was identified as a cheater account. That is why your winnings were canceled.

Patchou

RE: Why my name isn't in the winner list of the contest? by BigBlack on 09-29-2009 at 10:56 AM

but why cheater sorry? I've made 2 click the first time I win? What does it mean?
I had a sort of scanner or what? I clicked for more days later and more hour at day and win the second... 

RE: Why my name isn't in the winner list of the contest? by prashker on 09-29-2009 at 07:31 PM

YOU CAN'T SUE, NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (6)