Shoutbox

Messenger plus doesn't show the colorful topics !! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Messenger plus doesn't show the colorful topics !! (/showthread.php?tid=92266)

Messenger plus doesn't show the colorful topics !! by Tama2009 on 09-18-2009 at 03:40 AM

Hi Guys

Hope u doing fine :)

i have a little problem with messenger plus

i just downloaded the last version 4 both windows live messenger and messenger plus and everything works fine up 2 now

the only thing that bugs me is that messenger plus doesn't show the colorful topics in my contact list ,, it shows them only in black and white

BTW, by topics i mean the name and the personal message but the colorful one : )

Plz help me guys

Waiting

Thanks in advance

RE: Messenger plus doesn't show the colorful topics !! by Vilkku on 09-18-2009 at 04:11 AM

Do the names actually have colour codes in them? If the contact hasn't put the codes ([c=red]Name[/c], for example) in his/her name then it won't change.

RE: Messenger plus doesn't show the colorful topics !! by Tama2009 on 09-18-2009 at 04:26 AM

Yes, they do ..

i am pretty sure that they do put them but it just doesn't show in my MSN !!

Cause other can see it ,, but mine it just show it in black and white

RE: Messenger plus doesn't show the colorful topics !! by Chris4 on 09-18-2009 at 04:49 AM

You can check to see if they've got colour codes in their name by doing the following..

Right click the contact > Messenger Plus! Features > Contact Information

Then you'll see the contacts name with the codes, if they have any.

[Image: colourcodes.th.png]

RE: Messenger plus doesn't show the colorful topics !! by Tama2009 on 09-18-2009 at 05:16 AM

Hi Chris4

this is a picture from my MSN to make it easier for u guys to understand the problem : )

[Image: 68929587.jpg]

as u can see it's all in black and white

the codes are working ,,

but i think the color codes are not !!!

RE: Messenger plus doesn't show the colorful topics !! by Vilkku on 09-18-2009 at 11:13 AM

No offence, but that picture is terrible, you can't really tell what's going on (at least I can't see if the names have codes or not)

RE: Messenger plus doesn't show the colorful topics !! by Chris4 on 09-18-2009 at 02:45 PM

Agreed with Vilkku, I can't see anything, it's too small.

Follow the instructions I said.