Shoutbox

Paid or VIP Messenger Plus Service - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Paid or VIP Messenger Plus Service (/showthread.php?tid=92403)

Paid or VIP Messenger Plus Service by lucas_r on 09-30-2009 at 12:48 AM

Dear sr.,

I own a web site and I need to have some msnn address such as:

suport1@mydomain.com
suport2@mydomain.com

I need to be the owner of those msns and pay people to offer suport using the msns. If those people decide not to work for me anymore, I will need to keep the msns and hire other people.

However it is kind of dangerous someone may try to steal the password or try to change my passowrd. In that case I will need a support from msn to recover the password for me.

could you please help me about this issue?

thank you,
Regards,
Lucas

RE: Paid or VIP Messenger Plus Service by MeEtc on 09-30-2009 at 01:16 AM

Hi lucas, this is a support site for Messenger Plus! Live, an addon for Windows Live Messenger. We are not affiliated with Microsoft at all, nor do we provide paid support. You can register your own email addrrsses with Windows Live (although I do not have a link available in which to sign up). If all you are concerend about is your password for each account, just make sure that you have a strong password that is at least 8 characters long, and can have any of a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and punctuation. And then set your hint question to something only you would know and be equally difficult to guess.

RE: Paid or VIP Messenger Plus Service by Menthix on 09-30-2009 at 09:22 AM

If you register your own domain on http://domains.live.com/ you can setup Hotmail on the addresses and let other people use them. Since you are the admin you retain control over these accounts, even if people were to change their passwords, you can simply remove the account.

I think that's what you're looking for?