Shoutbox

To block a script... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: To block a script... (/showthread.php?tid=92534)

To block a script... by Aairon on 10-09-2009 at 09:23 PM

It must give a script of WLM Plus! or give a Programm where the chat partner with my writing and under my name can write things to me, like USay, but it is not USay. Somebody does with me, so I would block this with pleasure, however, must know first what this is.

RE: To block a script... by blessedguy on 10-09-2009 at 10:23 PM

It might be MessengerDiscovery, also has the "write as if you were your friend" option.

If it is, I don't know how to block it; the only effective way was to ask the person to stop using it. (And a nice long block =P)

RE: To block a script... by Aairon on 10-10-2009 at 10:02 AM

Ok I found MessengerDiscovery, but where can I find the "write as if you were your friend" option?

RE: To block a script... by blessedguy on 10-10-2009 at 02:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Aairon
Ok I found MessengerDiscovery, but where can I find the "write as if you were your friend" option?

Write this before your message: !imitate
RE: To block a script... by CookieRevised on 10-10-2009 at 07:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Aairon
Somebody does with me, so I would block this with pleasure, however, must know first what this is.
Why do you first need to know what program it was? You can not block someone on their own computer from using the imitate feature of a certain program on their own computer.

The only thing you can do is completely blocking the contact in the contactlist of your Messenger. But then I dunno why you must first know what program it was he was using because that doesn't matter in that case.

;)