Shoutbox

Virgin mobile Candaa help - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Virgin mobile Candaa help (/showthread.php?tid=92564)

Virgin mobile Candaa help by LieutenantPetrelli on 10-12-2009 at 09:00 PM

Alright im sorry if this isnt allowed here but Im pretty much despret at this point, Virgin is closed for Thanks giving, and I need an answer and I cant find one anywhere, any help is appreciated

I have a question about my plain. I have 25 dollar a month plain. have unlimited texting and 100 minutes from 7 am to 7 pm and 1000 minutes 7pm to 7 am and weekends.My question is if im in the " long distance" distance and someone from my city calls ME. will I be charged extra or will I just run out of my minutes faster. Assuming I have my full 1000 minutes, will I just lose them quicker, or will i actually get charged extra money

RE: Virgin mobile Candaa help by ipab on 10-12-2009 at 09:13 PM

You will get charged for roaming and you will lose minutes. Which is why telcos in Canada suck :(

RE: Virgin mobile Candaa help by LieutenantPetrelli on 10-12-2009 at 09:23 PM

I know ill lose minutes, but how much will the extra money chrage be?

RE: Virgin mobile Candaa help by ipab on 10-12-2009 at 09:40 PM

Hit 611 and ask them...

RE: Virgin mobile Candaa help by Chancer on 10-12-2009 at 10:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ipab
Which is why telcos in Canada suck :(
You say that cause you don't know Brazilian companies...
RE: Virgin mobile Candaa help by MeEtc on 10-12-2009 at 10:56 PM

I don't know about virgin, but with rogers if I'm roaming outside local calling area, I'm billed 40c per minute for incoming calls

RE: Virgin mobile Candaa help by blessedguy on 10-12-2009 at 11:52 PM

offtopic

quote:
Originally posted by Chancer
You say that cause you don't know Brazilian companies...
The "minutes" plans only apply to cellphone to cellphone of the same carriers in the same city in the weirdest times ever. When you can complete the call that is. Have I mentioned the superfatured bills and taxes? And effing high prices for every cellphone? And ridiculous prices for smartphones? (By the way, you and the caller would loose minutes faster, be charged extra taxes and services, and pay for roaming. Both caller and receiver. No matter who is outside the home area.)

That's why I love Skype...