Shoutbox

Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+---- Forum: Announcements & News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+----- Thread: Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 (/showthread.php?tid=92645)

Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 by Patchou on 10-22-2009 at 03:58 AM

Heya,

summer is gone and it was time for an update. Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 brings its share of fixes and compatibility improvements for the latest version of Windows Live Messenger. If you want to keep on enjoying everything Messenger Plus! has to offer with the latest version of your software, download the update right away.

On another note, I’m glad to report this year’s contest was a smashing success and lots of people have started to post pictures of their prizes on their blogs or forums. If you haven’t done so yet, don’t hesitate to share your story with us :-). In the meantime, rest assured that major updates for Messenger Plus! are still being prepared. As anything worthwhile, it requires a lot of time and patience so for now, just enjoy Halloween!

Patchou

RE: Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 by Eddie on 10-22-2009 at 05:44 AM

Awesome thanks for the update -checks the update log- and downloads :D

RE: Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 by ryxdp on 10-22-2009 at 06:11 AM

What is Yuna Software? :P

RE: Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 by Spunky on 10-22-2009 at 11:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Change Log
The setup of Messenger Plus! now resets the compatibility settings set for Messenger in Windows Vista and above.

Shouldn't they be warned first really?

EDIT: Is Patchou turning into a big corporation now? :o lol  Only reason I can see for that is more software other than MP!L :p
RE: Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 by matty on 10-22-2009 at 01:24 PM

Cyril owns the Yuna Software Company. For years Messenger Plus! has been owned and operated by Yuna Software however for simplicity sake Cyril kept "Patchou" as the owner/creator/developer. (Please note Patchou is not just a nickname it was the Software Company that owned Messenger Plus!.) Now that Yuna Software is being made public knowledge it only made sense to make the switch over in the software.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 by warmth on 10-22-2009 at 04:58 PM

Downloading ;)! Thanks patch!

RE: Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 by mathieumg on 10-24-2009 at 01:46 AM

RE: Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 by Eddie on 10-25-2009 at 09:42 AM

What's with the "Game of the Month" picture that has appeared on my window? Opens some ad to a random game, any point in this? :S

RE: Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 by Th3rmal on 10-25-2009 at 10:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
What's with the "Game of the Month" picture that has appeared on my window? Opens some ad to a random game, any point in this? :S
I asked the same question, but if you want to disable it:
Read MeEtc's Reply to "What is the Game of the Month thing"?
RE: Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 by ahmed® on 10-25-2009 at 03:41 PM

Thanks Patchou ;)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 by marsback on 10-25-2009 at 04:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Heya,

summer is gone and it was time for an update. Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 brings its share of fixes and compatibility improvements for the latest version of Windows Live Messenger. If you want to keep on enjoying everything Messenger Plus! has to offer with the latest version of your software, download the update right away.

On another note, I’m glad to report this year’s contest was a smashing success and lots of people have started to post pictures of their prizes on their blogs or forums. If you haven’t done so yet, don’t hesitate to share your story with us :-). In the meantime, rest assured that major updates for Messenger Plus! are still being prepared. As anything worthwhile, it requires a lot of time and patience so for now, just enjoy Halloween!

Patchou

check the download link it's offline
RE: Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 by Patchou on 10-25-2009 at 05:29 PM

seems to be working fine for me. Anyone?

RE: Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 by Tochjo on 10-25-2009 at 05:31 PM

I actually just downloaded the new version without any problems.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 by tony on 10-25-2009 at 05:42 PM

No problems here.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 by Nagamasa on 10-25-2009 at 08:24 PM

Fine here? Did you try refreshing Browser Cache?

RE: Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 by CookieRevised on 10-26-2009 at 12:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
The point is getting some revenue while on the same time offering people something usefull/entertaining. It's 1000 times better than other stuff. I don't see anything wrong with it.

It's 'just' an extra icon/menu option, which you can even disable it if you don't like it.

;)

PS: what's up with all the "downloaded/updated" spam?