Shoutbox

link 2 chats let them think they talk to you? but they talk to each other???? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: link 2 chats let them think they talk to you? but they talk to each other???? (/showthread.php?tid=92658)

link 2 chats let them think they talk to you? but they talk to each other???? by zapshit on 10-23-2009 at 01:25 PM

Hi all!

I tried Linked chats but the script wont work :(
does anyone has a good alternative or knows a fix for this program???
Am I doing something wrong???

http://www.msgplus.net/scripts/view/8-Linked-Chats/

Thanks Matthy

RE: link 2 chats let them think they talk to you? but they talk to each other???? by CookieRevised on 10-23-2009 at 02:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zapshit
I tried Linked chats but the script wont work :(
It might be handy if you tell us what exactly does not work, so Choli, the creator can have a look at it...

;)

quote:
Originally posted by zapshit
does anyone has a good alternative or knows a fix for this program???
There is none as far as I know. That script is the only thing which can do something like that. So, unless someone writes another script which does exactly the same thing, it is your only option.

RE: link 2 chats let them think they talk to you? but they talk to each other???? by zapshit on 10-23-2009 at 06:47 PM

In the readme it says

How to use this script:
- Make sure you have Live Messenger and Messenger Plus! Live installed.
- Download the script, open it, accept the warning and press Import.
- Open a conversation window and click on the Plus! Logo.
- Select Linked Chats > Link this chat.

however when I "Open a conversation window and click on the Plus! Logo." I dont see Linked chats so probarly nothing wrong with the code but cant find it back.

Meaby i am yust missing something :$

Do you have the script working?

RE: link 2 chats let them think they talk to you? but they talk to each other???? by ryxdp on 10-23-2009 at 08:53 PM

That probably means the Scripts icon in the formatting bar (where the emoticons, winks buttons etc. are). That must have been a typo.

RE: link 2 chats let them think they talk to you? but they talk to each other???? by zapshit on 10-24-2009 at 11:00 AM

Nice it THANKS :)