Shoutbox

question? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: question? (/showthread.php?tid=92759)

question? by o0evilhoney0o on 11-01-2009 at 04:13 PM

Is there a script that u can download where u can see if someone opens your IM window even if they don't talk or write anything? Like u recieve a notification like the same when u get an email or when someone signs in.  i remember a long time ago when i had messenger plus before that this was feature..i dunno but is there a script for this?

RE: question? by MeEtc on 11-01-2009 at 04:32 PM

In short, no, there is no way that this can be done anymore. There are a few scripts that claim they can, but the results are not accurate at all. Even back when it was possible to be done, it was not very accurate.

RE: question? by CookieRevised on 11-03-2009 at 02:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by o0evilhoney0o
i remember a long time ago when i had messenger plus before that this was feature..
It never was a feature in Messenger Plus!

There once was a plugin for Messenger Plus! 3 which could do it though. But that was in the time when this was still possible to detect. Since many many many years this is not possible anymore, at all (to be more exact starting from MSN Messenger 7), eventhough some scripts claim to be able to detect it (which they obviously can not). This because Microsoft has changed the protocol.

More info here:
CookieRevised's reply to Question regarding a "close msg window logger"

;)